“Donating face masks and money for relief funds. Feeding hungry students no longer in school. Tipping workers in essential jobs. Acts of kindness are appreciated, and necessary, now more than ever in our COVID-19 pandemic world.
Here are just a few of the 24 acts of kindness during the Covid-19 pandemic:
1. Giving impacted businesses free advice.
2. Hosting virtual science classes.
3. No customers have asked us for refunds.
4. Donating to relief funds.
5. Delivering care packages in support of the military, veterans, and first responders.”