- This event has passed.
Rock Out ALS Pub Crawl ~ Live Music at 5 Venues!
January 25 | 11:30 am - 5:00 pm$40
National 50 in 1 Bar Crawl for ALS happening across all 50 States!
11:30am ~ Registration in front of Locust Cider
There will be 5 live music acts in 5 Woodinville Tasting Rooms!
Noon to 1:30 ~ Locust Cider and Brewing featuring William Perry Moore along with Andreka Jasek from The Adarna
Noon to 1:30 ~ Sol Stone Winery with entertainment of Chris Forry and (hopefully) Stephanie Smith of Pretty Enemy
12:30 to 2 ~ Bosk Brew Works with Piano Man Darin Isaacs. Bosk will be brewing a beer special for the event and donating $4 from each pint sold.
1:30 to 3pm ~ Long Cellars featuring Rob Tudor.
2:30 to 4 ~ Triplehorn Brewing with Patrick Santerre of 21 Guns: Seattle’s Tribute to Green Day: / Madison Drive.
Register for $40.00 at
https://secure.givelively.org//donate/hark-als/50-in-1-bar-crawl/rock-out-als. Your Registration will go to support:
– Augie’s Quest
– Matt’s Place Foundation, Inc. that builds Residential Care Facilities for ALS Families
– and of course Rock Out ALS
PUB CRAWL THEME: Concert, Band or Rock Out ALS Shirt
SPECIAL THANKS TO Miked Up Productions FOR PA/SOUND SUPPORT.
* MUST HAVE YOUR ID at Event / MUST BE 21+ TO PARTICIPATE.
* MUST REGISTER THROUGH https://secure.givelively.org//donate/hark-als/50-in-1-bar-crawl/rock-out-als TO PARTICIPATE
* Must check in at 11:30 to receive your Crawl Passport. Crawl begins promptly at Noon.
* Crawl Passports will be signed off at each stop with the purchase of Beer, Cider, Wine Tasting.
* Crawl Passports fully Signed off by all 5 Rooms can be entered into a drawing at Triplehorn for a Rock Out ALS Swag Bundle.
* Please respect rules of the road and of each room.
* Please remember to tip your servers so we can be welcomed back next year
* Most of all, have fun…..Craft Drinks, Music and Friends….Yup, we’re gonna have a good time!
*** Participating Rooms and Music Lineup subject to change
Since 2009, Rock Out ALS has tried to involve and educate the general public about ALS. ALS interrupts the Brain’s ability to communicate with the Body’s Muscle Functions. The average life expectancy is 2 – 5 years. Every 90 Minutes, someone is diagnosed with ALS. Every 90 Minutes someone Dies of ALS. There is no Cure…YET. ALS is not incurable…It is simply underfunded!