- This event has passed.
Terrarium Making + Wine Tasting @ Beaumont Cellars
March 22 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Have you always wanted your very own terrarium? Here’s your chance to get crafty while enjoying some great wine! We’ll walk you through the process, and you’ll walk home with something you can show off to your friends.
We’ll meet at Beaumont Cellars beautiful tasting room in Woodinville. Before getting settled, we’ll enjoy a delicious glass of red or white wine. That will be sure to light up our creative spark plugs as we select our succulents and build our layers. You’ll get your hands dirty with soil, charcoal, rocks, moss and more! Feel free to bring your own decorations to add onto your terrarium during the event. Once you’ve built your dream terrarium, we’ll dive into the wine tasting!
– Terrarium experience with all supplies
– Glass of delicious red or white wine on arrival
– Hand-made terrarium to take home
– Tasting of 4 different Beaumont Cellars wines
– Sound Excursions staff to guide you!