With so many options for sipping, eating and staying active, it can be hard to know where to start in Woodinville Wine Country. Local connoisseur and Executive Chef Bobby Moore has been treating guests with innovative seasonal menus at The Barking Frog since 2001 and when he is not in the kitchen, he shared with us how he would spend the day in Woodinville. Check out his full-day itinerary for a round-up of some of his favorites.
- Name: Bobby Moore
- Job Title, Company: Executive Chef, Barking Frog / Willows Lodge
- Favorite Wine Varietal: White Burgundy/Chardonnay
- Cocktail of Choice: Negroni
- Favorite Events in Woodinville: Experience Woodinville
- Favorite Restaurant(s) in Woodinville: Ezell’s Famous Chicken
- Favorite Tasting Rooms in Woodinville: Mark Ryan Winery
- Favorite Non-Wine Activities in Woodinville: Seeing what’s fresh at Ecolibrium Farms
What of Bobby’s favorites are also your favorite or on your must-try list? Let us help you plan your next visit to Woodinville by signing up for our newsletter, checking out events on our online calendar, or let us curate a tasting itinerary for you by purchasing one of the Woodinville Wine passes.