With so many options for sipping, eating and staying active, it can be hard to know where to start in Woodinville Wine Country. Sennen David is the VP of Marketing & Culture and Beverage Director for Ethan Stowell Restaurants, a popular restaurant group in Seattle. Although the many hats he wears at ESR keeps him busy, he took some time to share with us how he would spend a day in Woodinville Wine Country. Check out his full-day itinerary for a round-up of some of his favorites.
- Name: Sennen David
- Job Title, Company: Food & Beverage Director, Ethan Stowell Restaurants
- Current Location: Ballard, Seattle, WA
- Favorite Varietal: Nebbiolo (All Time), Nerello Mascalese (at the moment)
- Cocktail of Choice: Mezcal neat and any beer from Holy Mountain
- Favorite Events in Woodinville: Concerts at Chateau Ste. Michelle, Barking Frog ‘Iron Vintner’ head to head winemaker cooking competition, The Annual Columbia Winery Fun Run
- Favorite Restaurant(s) in Woodinville: The best meal I have ever had in Woodinville was when I showed up to the Mark Ryan tasting room only to be greeted with a spread from Ezell’s.
- Favorite Tasting Rooms in Woodinville: Mark Ryan, Avennia, àMaurice, EFESTĒ, Gorman Winery, and Two Vintners.
- Favorite Non-Wine Activities in Woodinville: I have to be honest here and say that my most frequent Woodinville activity is hitting up that Hanna Andersson Outlet with my 3-year-old daughter. It isn’t even fair. Those peddlers of cuteness completely own me and send me at least 3 emails a day.
- If you only had one day to spend in Woodinville, what would you do?
What of Sennen’s favorites are also your favorite or on your must-try list? Let us help you plan your next visit to Woodinville by signing up for our newsletter, checking out events on our online calendar, or let us curate a tasting itinerary for you by purchasing one of the Woodinville Wine passes.