Woodinville Arts Alliance | Art Walk Is Back
Friday March 5, 2021 to Friday June 4, 2021
Woodinville Arts Alliance is working with local artists to showcase their work in corporations, small local businesses, wineries, breweries and cider houses around Woodinville through June 4th!
Join them for their Quarterly Art Walks & Extended Exhibits. Specially selected artists will be exhibiting with participating businesses around Woodinville: The Junction, Hollywood Hill, Woodin Creek Village and Hopheads in Woodinville. .
Enjoy your favorite beverage while supporting local businesses and artists. New artists we be rotating at all of the locations below on Friday, March 5th. As we become accustomed to responsible social distancing, you can enjoy a drink while viewing some fantastic pieces or viewing the virtual artwalk online. Be on the lookout for their in-person Art Walk event beginning June 4th (if local Covid-19 guidelines allow).
Take advantage of this unique display to measure wall space in your home or home office for that piece of art that speaks to you! Participating venues offer curbside pickup and dine-in experiences of wines, brews, coffees, teas and artworks!
- Woodin Creek Lounge – Jyl Blackwell (digital)
- Lifted Taco – Michele Marquardt (fused glass)
- Hopheads Taproom – Jean Burnett (digital photography)
- Bobae Tea & Coffee – Rohini Mathur (oil)
- Patterson Cellars – Joy Hagen (encaustic)
- Forgeron Cellars – Sandi McGuire (watercolor)
- Locust Cider & Brewing – Charmi Shah (abstract)
- Sol Stone – Tara Jennings (abstract)
- Gard Vintners – Lisa Kaplan (traditional)
- Zerba Cellars – Doug Plut (watercolor)
- Beaumont Cellars – Teresa White (mosaics)
We welcome you to stop by participating locations for this event – social distancing requirements in place. Art will be on display March 5th and through June 4th! If you would rather participate virtually, please click here.