Current Job Opportunities at Woodinville Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries
Join our Team as a Tasting Room Associate!
Tinte Cellars is a new family-owned blend of two well-known boutique wineries, William Church & Cuillin Hills, which showcase Washington State’s Bordeaux- and Rhone-style viticultural excellence.
We are seeking friendly, knowledgeable team members to join our team as ambassadors of the Tinte Cellars brands, creating an exceptional, approachable customer experience for all visitors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Greet all visitors to the winery/tasting rooms and pour wines for tasting and enjoyment.
• Create a warm and memorable experience for the guests, building brand loyalty.
• Present wines in a professional manner. Serve as an informed resource for visitors regarding winemaking, winegrowing, and wine vintages, availability of products and brand award and accolades
• Describe wine club options; promote and procure tastings, glass pours, bottle-sales and memberships to customers.
• Handle routine sales transactions using OrderPort point of sales system; account for daily sales.
• Perform open and closing procedures, which may include locking/arming the facility, reconciling poured wines, counting cash, balancing registers, and ensuring that daily receipts are properly secured in the safe.
• Provide general tourist information.
• Assist with display and stocking of retail items and wines.
• Assist in maintaining appearance and cleanliness of all facilities.
• Assist with hospitality special events as needed.
• Represent brand at outside functions as needed.
• Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of both William Church and Cuillin Hills wineries, and their wines.
• Perform other duties as required including assisting other departments as needed.
These are the essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. You may be assigned or reassigned duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent hospitality and customer service focus
• Wine related experience helpful, including knowledge of wines and wine production.
• Proficient on the computer (familiarity with POS systems desired).
• Excellent oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities, with enthusiasm.
• Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Valid MAST Class 12 mixologist Permit from Washington State (or ability to obtain in 30 days).
• Must be 21+ years old.
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb, push, stoop and crouch repeatedly.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods as required by job duties.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to work weeknight events and weekends.
• Ability to understand, read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
Post Created: July 9, 2018
Job Title: Tasting Room Associate at Tinte Cellars for William Church Winery & Cuillin Hills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00/hour to start, plus incentives based on experience and performance
Hiring Manager Contact Information: Wendy McCartney
Send/Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org