Current Job Opportunities at Woodinville Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate
Company: Torii Mor Winery
Job Location: 14525 148th Ave NESte. 112, Woodinville, WA
Hiring Manager: Nichole Cruz
Send Resume: email@example.com
Torii Mor Winery is an Oregon based Pinot Noir producer located in the Willamette Valley. We operate a remote tasting room located in Woodinville, Washington.
The Torii Mor Woodinville Tasting Room is now hiring for a part-time/fill-in Tasting Room Associate position. Candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work holidays and weekends.
– Promote wine sales as well as Wine Club memberships
– Create a positive and memorable tasting experience for guests
– Expand brand awareness and educate customers on products through face to face interaction
– Assist with onsite/offsite special events
– Operate POS system
– Maintain a clean and tidy environment for guests
– Responsible for daily opening and closing procedures
– Data entry
– Demonstrate ability to increase sales and meet weekly/monthly sales goals
– Friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor
– Exceptional customer service skills and must have service heart
– Wine knowledge preferred, but not required
– Must be team-oriented, reliable and dedicated
– Positive interpersonal skills
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
– Ability to stand for extended periods of time
– Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office and social media skills a plus
– Must be 21+ years of age and have/acquire a Class 12 MAST Washington state server permit and health permit.
No phone calls. Please email your resume for consideration.
Job Description: Tasting Room Host
Company: Long Shadows Vintners
Job Location: 14450 Woodinville Redmond Road NE Suite 105, Woodinville, WA
Hiring Manager: Ryan Shoup
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded by Washington wine visionary Allen Shoup, Long Shadows Vintners is a collection of ultra-premium wineries created in partnership with internationally acclaimed winemakers from the major wine regions of the world. Each wine showcases the viticultural excellence of Washington State’s Columbia Valley.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and friendly host that can provide excellent customer service in our tasting room.
Greet guests upon arrival, show them to their table and bid them farewell as they leave
Inform guests of their wait time and manages a wait list and previously placed reservations
Enter guests and club members names in the computer system
Place new orders and release existing orders from the computer system
Provide guests with information about our wine club
Assist the Tasting Room Lead on an as-needed basis
Provide exceptional customer service and carry on natural conversations with guests
Participate in special events as needed
Maintains cleanliness standards in the tasting room
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Hosting experience requested, wine knowledge a plus.
Position is primarily weekend hours and occasional evenings for events
Job Description: Guest Services Lead, Enoteca at Chateau Ste. Michelle
Company: Chateau Ste. Michelle
Job Location: 14111 NE 145th St, Woodinville , WA 98072
Up-load your resume here: Apply
The Enoteca Lead is the on-premise face of and ambassador for SMWE brands and imports. This position requires knowledge of and passion for SMWE brands, as well as a collaborative spirit. The Lead will play an integral part in building the Enoteca business, creating events and experiences based on observed trends, to maintain relevance and increase the customer base and profitability.
Essential Functions (Core Responsibilities integral to the job – must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. Includes supervisory responsibility, use of equipment, and indication of key contacts, if applicable) • Lead by example to consistently provide the ultimate guest experience for all Enoteca visitors.
• Create and continue to grow a repeat customer base via email captures and purchase targeting. Prior personal shopper experience is a plus.
• Meet or exceed monthly 26 Generazioni wine club membership and sales goals.
• Be involved in the training and development of the Enoteca Guest Services team
• Assist in executing innovative strategies to increase sales and build brand awareness and loyalty.
• Assimilate and constantly keep abreast of extensive amounts of knowledge regarding all SMWE brands and SMWE initiatives. Effectively communicate information to the Enoteca team and guests, when appropriate.
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of Enoteca events.
• Variety of data entry and reporting responsibilities, as well inventory accountability
• Researching and resolving routine customer service inquiries or problems
• Schedule flexibility required, including ability to work weekends, evenings, and designated Enoteca events
• Procure and keep an updated MAST 12 license and a valid food handlers permit.
Non-Essential Functions (Desirable, but not necessary aspects of the job, can be performed by other employees, may include occasional or periodic functions) • Personal shopper/ high-touch sales experience is a plus.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Working Conditions • Primarily standing and interacting with guests.
• Position requires operation of standard office equipment
• Conducting monthly wine inventories
• Evenings and weekend required
Physical Requirements (Physical demands required by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions) • Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs.
• Ability to utilize stairs on a regular basis.
Qualifications (Minimum competencies required for job performance) • Minimum of 2+ years in a customer service or sales lead position
• Prior experience excelling in high-touch sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with computer skills (intermediate level or above skills with MS Office)
• Knowledge of international wines
• Keen attention to detail
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Some college preferred
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Job Description: Private Events Coordinator
Company: Milbrandt Vineyards & Ryan Patrick Wines
Job Location: 14450 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE #101A, Woodinville , WA 98072
Hiring Manager: Vickie Llorente
Send resume to: email@example.com
The Private Events Coordinator will be responsible for securing, booking and executing private events in the Woodinville tasting room. The Private Events Coordinator will also be responsible for fulfilling wine ambassador roles as scheduled.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Fulfill Wine Ambassador duties as scheduled
* Assist in developing private event marketing including; presentations, contracts, informational sheets
* Promote and market our facility to meeting planners, event planners and individual customers
* Respond to event inquiries
* Meet with potential customers to tour the space and review packages
* Secure and collect payment for events
* Manage the event from start to finish on event day
This is a -part-time position and will be scheduled up to 30hrs a week. Schedule is outlined below:
* Three days (up to 24 hours) on the tasting room floor
* Up to six office hours a week
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate/Event Staff
Company: Tertulia Cellars
Job Location: 19255 Woodinville-Snohomish Rd NE Ste #4 Woodinville , WA 98072
Hiring Manager: Hailey McKennon
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estate wine program that is dedicated to building an innovative and dynamic brand filled with award winning limited production wines.
We are gearing up for the busy season with openings for team members in our Woodinville, WA tasting room. We are looking for people who are motivated and experienced in providing a world class level of hospitality. They must be flexible, detail oriented and always looking for the opportunity to WOW our members and guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily tasting room operations. Open, closing, inventory management.
• Creating a world class experience for all guests visiting our tasting rooms.
• Motivated to help build the best wine club in Washington State and driving business.
• Must be able to work weekends, some evenings and off-site events as needed.
• To act as an ambassador to industry, trade and media visitors.
• Some experience in wine, sales, hospitality and/or service.
• All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
• WA Liquor Pouring permit and Food Handlers Card required prior to hire date.
• Able to consistently lift 45lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Basic computer skills and able to work on a web based POS system.
All positions will be determined by experience and availability. Positions are part-time. Rate of pay is $15/hour plus tips and commission.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you would make a great addition to our team and place your interest for part time or event staff in the subject line.
Job Description: Wine Associate
Company: Silver Lake Winery
Job Location: 14701 148th Ave NE Woodinville , WA 98072
Hiring Manager: Meridith Vinansky
Send resume to: email@example.com
Looking for a fun and exciting part time job? We are Hiring at Silver Lake Winery in the Hollywood District!
Must have some retail and wine knowledge and is available weekends from 11-6pm
Stop in or Email resume.
Job Description: Beer Associate – Part-time
Company: Fish Brewing
Job Location: 17401 148th ave NE Woodinville , WA 98072
Hiring Manager: Meridith Vinansky
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like beer… Have beer knowledge… Bartended…
Part time beer associate. 14-25 hrs a week
Stop in or email us!
Must be able to lift 50 pounds/ have experience and available Wednesday-Saturday.
Job Description: Chelan Tasting Room Associate
Company: Rocky Pond Winery
Job Location: 212 E. Woodin Ave. Chelan, Washington 98816
Hiring Manager: Jill Babcock
Send resume to: email@example.com
Rocky Pond Winery is a family-owned winery looking for an individual to join our team in our Chelan tasting room. We are looking for a mature, professional, wine enthusiast with a great personality to provide our guests with a warm and memorable experience.
Applicants must be:
– 21 years of age
– Able to work weekends
– Currently have or able to obtain class 12 permit
– Organized and able to multi-task
– Able to lift 50 pounds
– Computer literate
– Able to stand for periods of time
Preference will be given to applicants with:
– Knowledge of wine
– Customer service / sales experience
– Prior tasting room experience
Compensation will depend on experience but will be hourly with performance bonuses. Position will average 15-20 hours per week and occasional events.
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate – Part Time
Company: DeLille Cellars
Job Location: 14421 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE, Woodinville 98072
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located at one of Woodinville’s Premier wineries, the successful candidate will join a dynamic group of hard working professionals that are dedicated and passionate about what they do. Part-time position requiring primarily weekend and holiday shifts. We are searching for an enthusiastic individual to join our Tasting Room Team. Must be at least 21 years of age and have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Professional, personable, welcoming, with excellent hospitality and customer service focus
- Strong general wine knowledge is required along with familiarity of Washington wine industry.
- Public speaking experience preferred but not required.
- Previous sales and customer service experience in the hospitality industry.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and an astute listener.
- Positive attitude in customer interactions and with co-workers.
- Proficient computer skills
- Regular weekend and Holiday shifts required (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Flexibility in an ever changing fast paced environment
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all visitors are greeted in a timely fashion and leave with a positive, memorable experience.
- Present wine and provide wine education and accurate winery history. Washington State Class 12 servers permit is required.
- Pour wine and provide wine education and accurate winery history. Class 12 servers permit is required.
- Some food prep and serving. Food Handlers Permit is required.
- Effectively promote and sell wine and wine club memberships to guests
- Participate in special events as well as off-site winery functions.
- Replenish wine and merchandise as needed — ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure the appearance and cleanliness of the tasting room are up to standard
- Represent the company and brand professionally, graciously and enthusiastically
- Ability to handle routine purchasing transactions with accuracy
- Valid Washington State MAST Class 12 Permit
- Valid Washington State Food Handlers Permit
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Ability to read, understand and comprehend instructions, correspondences and memos.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Job Description: Tasting Room & Event Associate – Part Time
Company: Baer Winery
Job Location: 19501 – 144th Ave NE, Suite F-100, Woodinville, WA
Hiring Manager: Lisa Baer
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love WA wine and creating a great guest experience? We are hiring a part-time tasting room and event person for our Woodinville warehouse tasting room.
We offer a fun and casual atmosphere, the opportunity to represent award-winning wines, wine education, and an employee discount.
– Previous experience preferred
– Must be 21 or over
– Available evenings, weekends, and possibly holidays,
– Must be able lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time and obtain a
– Must have a MAST permit
Please send a note regarding why you are interested, what you would bring to the position, and your resume.
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate – Part time
Company: Kasia Winery
Job Location: 905 First Street Snohomish, WA 98290
Hiring Manager: Kasia Kim
Send resume to: email@example.com
If you are dynamic, bubbly, with a good sense of humor, multi-tasking team playing individual and would like to be part of a growing winery, we would like to hear from you. Please email us your resume and cover letter.
You must be 21 or over, able to work weekends and holidays, lift up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time and obtain a MAST license and food handler’s card within 30 days from hiring.
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate Part-time
Company: Otis Kenyon
Job Location: 14525 148th AveSuite 111, Woodinville WA
Hiring Manager: Elissa Bamford
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Otis Kenyon Wine is a family owned and managed winery with deep historical ties to the Walla Walla Valley. We handcraft limited quantities of elegantly structured and affordable Bordeaux and Rhone varietal wines from our estate and other proven Walla Walla Valley vineyards. The Woodinville Tasting Room is now hiring for a part-time/fill-in Tasting Room Associate position. The qualified Candidate must be passionate about Washington wines and creating a positive experience for our guests and wine club members. We offer a competitive hourly wage plus incentives. This would be for about 24 to 32 hours a month during our busy summer season and taper off in the fall and winter.
• Create a positive, fun and memorable experience for guests
• Promote wine sales as well as Wine Club memberships
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Perform all aspects of tasting room operations, including accurate operation of POS
system (OrderPort experience is a plus), inventory management, stocking and
• Assist with special events and outside functions as needed
• Able to work a flexible schedule. Weekend shifts will be the focus with occasional
weekdays and evenings.
• Maintain a friendly, warm and clean tasting room environment inside and outdoors on
• Other duties as assigned
Hiring Manager Contact Information (Where to Send/Email Resume) *
• Must be 21+ years of age and have/acquire Washington MAST
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Basic wine knowledge and passion for our wines
• Must be team-oriented , reliable and dedicated
No phone calls. Please email your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate
Company: Avennia Winery
Job Location: 19255 Woodinville-Snohomish Rd. NESuite #1, Woodinville WA
Hiring Manager: Allison Wegg
Send resume to: email@example.com
Avennia is seeking motivated individual(s) to work in our Tasting Room on a part-time basis, three to four shifts per month. This is a good opportunity to work on a flexible schedule, while learning and growing within the wine community. For the right person, additional assignments could be available, assisting with off-site special events, filling in for vacation absences, and other special projects.
The ideal candidate will come into the position with general knowledge of Washington wine and a proven track record of providing superior customer experiences. This person will be the front-line point of contact for Avennia members and new potential customers and must be able to communicate effectively. This is a part-time position, Saturdays and Sundays, with opportunity to fill in weekdays as necessary.
• Experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in the WA wine industry.
• Professional, personable and welcoming, excellent hospitality, and customer service focus.
• Organized, with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task; independent and able to solve problems as they occur.
• Experience with WineDirect POS is a plus.
• MAST permit required (Mandatory Alcohol Servers Training – easily obtainable in 3hr online course).
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate
Company: Armstrong Family Winery
Job Location: 19151 144th Ave NE Ste I, Woodinville
Hiring Manager: Lisa Armstrong
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Armstrong Family Winery is seeking to employ energetic, honest, and responsible people to assist in staffing our Tasting Room as well as working at outside wine events. This position will be part time with shifts scheduled during our tasting room hours; additional availability for events on an needed basis as well. The tasting room is open Friday 3-8pm, Sat and Sun 12-5. We are looking for staff willing to work primarily on Saturdays (and every other Sunday); hours may change based upon seasonal business needs.
Our Tasting Room staff will be trained regarding our wines, wine making philosophy, and providing an excellent wine tasting experience for our guests. Additional responsibilities and skills are listed below.
• Provide an excellent and individual wine tasting experience for our guests by taking them through our wines and answering their questions.
• Utilizing our point of sale software.
• Selling wines and wine club memberships.
• Cleaning tables and bar as needed daily.
• Washing glassware as needed.
• Restocking TR with glasses, bags, wine as needed daily.
• Attending Team Sales meetings/Calls as needed at an agreed upon time.
• Following opening/closing tasting room operations
• Assisting with signage and merchandise displays for tasting room (indoor and outdoor)
• WA MAST & Safe Food Handling permits
• Excellent guest service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Cash handling skills
• Must be able to stand and walk for up to an eight+ hour shift
• Minimum lifting, pushing and pulling of 45+ pounds
• Some flexibility in schedule when needed for events
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate
Company: Milbrandt Vineyards and Ryan Patrick Wines
Job Location: 14450 woodinville Redmond Rd NE, Woodinville
Hiring Manager: Sara Hollander
Send resume to: email@example.com
Milbrandt Vineyards and Ryan Patrick Wines are hiring for Tasting Room Associates. On Thursday May 30th candidates are invited to join us at our Woodinville location from 12pm – 2pm for interviews. Please bring a copy of your resume. Woodinville Address: 14450 Redmond-Woodinville Rd NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
If you are unable to attend email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodinville Tasting Room Associate:
Acclaimed and award-winning Milbrandt Vineyards and its sister winery, Ryan Patrick Wines, are seeking motivated and sales oriented individuals for the position of Tasting Room Associate.
This position is ideal for a polished individual that enjoys creating exceptional AND approachable experiences for customers, assuring guests receive distinguished service with warmth.
The following job description is subject to change and is not limited to the responsibilities attached.
- Greets all visitors to the tasting room, pours wines for flights, discusses wine club memberships and responds to guest questions as appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately.
- Ability and willingness to up-sell & effectively promote and sell wine and wine club memberships to guests.
- Exceptional oral interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to function independently and make empowered decisions that positively affect the customer’s experience.
- Handles routine POS transactions, including operating cash register, accounting of daily sales, and processing returns and discounts and shipping orders.
- Work & communicate positively & respectfully as a team with all members of the tasting rooms.*Maintain clean and organized tasting room and area open to the public.
- Participates and assists with special hospitality events, & represents winery at outside functions upon request.
- Wash and polishes glassware for tasting room, unpack, stock and move wine.
- Maintain accurate customer contact information.
- Presents a positive outlook when faced with challenges or change.
- Passion and knowledge of wine, wine production and the wine industry in general.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while remaining focused and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work weekends and wine release parties.
- Ability to lift and move 40 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
This an hourly position plus commission. Rate TBD upon accessing experience.
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate
Company: Patterson Cellars
Job Location: 19501 144th Ave NE D600, Woodinville
Send resume to: email@example.com
We are seeking a tasting room associate with the highest level of customer service. Service industry preferred but not required. Must be able to work Saturday and Sundays. If you have a heart to serve others, a passion for wine and a desire to work with an enthusiastic, fun loving team, please contact us! Must have a current Food Handler’s Permit as well as MAST Permit.
Job Description: Wine Tour Guide
Company: Evergreen Escapes
Job Location: 2960 4th Ave S #115, Seattle
Qualified local candidates should send a resume, a cover letter detailing your connection to the Northwest and to wine, and 2 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll respond to applicants within 48 hours. Positions are open until needs are fulfilled. Thanks for reading!
Evergreen Escapes guides lead all-inclusive, small-group (generally 10 travelers or fewer) public & private wine tours and nature adventures that depart from Seattle, WA. We seek guides for the 2019 peak season with the possibility of long-term positions in our growing wine tour program. We operate tours year-round. Our tour volume is highest April through October, during which time we need Part-Time Hourly and On-Call Hourly wine guides to join our team. Our guides work varied schedules that are tailored to their lives & schedules.
We have a lovely team of guides/educators and a few administrators. We enjoy spending our time outside in the great Pacific Northwest and we genuinely care about the travelers that choose to spend their relaxed moments with our team. We work hard to serve travelers and to ensure we’re happy & fulfilled in our shared work lives. We’re looking for teammates that are curious, kind, and open!
- Lead half- to full-day, small-group wine tours in the Greater Seattle area.
- Provide interpretive commentary about the Pacific Northwest, wine & wine making, local history, ecology, sustainability, and travel.
- Safely transport clients in Mercedes vans or SUVs and ensure that clients are picked up on time.
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct with all clients, colleagues, and partner organizations.
QUALIFICATIONS – REQUIRED
- Resident of Greater Seattle (a must).
- You must possess strong curiosity, a drive to learn, and a love of people.
- You must be very comfortable with the thought of leading groups of strangers on beautiful full-day wine trips by yourself.
- Responsible, independent, creative-thinking, and charismatic individual.
- Able to provide 5-star service for individuals from various backgrounds, beliefs, and cultures.
- Clean driving record.
- Comfortable driving 10-passenger luxury Mercedes vans or SUVs in all conditions (including heavily-trafficked city streets and winter roads that require chains to be installed/removed).
- Within first two weeks of hire, must have completed First Aid & CPR certification, in-house driver training, WA Food Handlers permit, and alcohol handling “mixologist” permit (all reimbursed by Evergreen Escapes).
- Ability to lift 40 lbs/18 kg.
- Pass a Washington State Patrol background check.
QUALIFICATIONS – DESIRED (any)
- Sommelier certification/diploma.
- Vintner and/or viticulture experience.
- Experience in environmental, outdoor, and/or adventure education.
- Ciserone/beer sommelier certification.
- Brewing experience (home or commercial).
- PNW region-specific knowledge of geography, AVAs, culture, natural & human history, and ecology.
- Our base pay is $16.00 to $20.00 hour with opportunity for advancement and raises.
- Gratuity from guests can significantly increase guide income (appx. $3 to $10 per hour).
- Friends and family discounts on tours.
- Opportunities for training, networking & professional development in the industries of adventure & wine travel, and outdoor environmental education.
Job Description: Part-Time Tasting Room Associate
Company: Woodhouse Wine Estates
Job Location: 15500 Wood-Red Rd NE Suite C600 Woodinville, WA 98072
Email Resume: email@example.com
Woodhouse Wine Estates is seeking a confident, energetic, and professional, seasonal part-time tasting room associate with a passion for and proven track record in sales and customer service/hospitality. Must have outgoing personality and the ability to simultaneously meet sales goals while providing superior customer service experiences.
The majority of available shifts will be on the weekends only. Please do not apply if not available on all/most weekends.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests, pour wine, and demonstrate excellent hospitality
- Actively sell wine and wine club memberships to meet company sales goals
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of Woodhouse and its wines
- Host and educate guests on our story and products
- Provide excellent, friendly customer service experience for all guests
- Perform all aspects of tasting room operations, including accurate operation of POS system, inventory management, stocking, cleaning, and minimum food prep
- Capture vital customer contact information for database.
- Represent the company in a professional, courteous and friendly manner to develop and solidify customer relationships
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 2+ years of proven, successful sales experience
- Customer Service experience
- Basic wine knowledge and passion for our products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak to large groups
- Ability to take direction from management and work with a team
- Weekend shifts are mandatory, and will be the primary hours for this position.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, and routinely lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be 21 years of age
- Class 12 and Food Handler permits must be obtained upon hiring