Current Job Opportunities at Woodinville Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate
Company: Torii Mor Winery
Job Location: 14525 148th Ave NESte. 112, Woodinville, WA
Hiring Manager: Nichole Cruz
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Torii Mor Winery is an Oregon based Pinot Noir producer located in the Willamette Valley. We operate a remote tasting room located in Woodinville, Washington.
The Torii Mor Woodinville Tasting Room is now hiring for a part-time/fill-in Tasting Room Associate position. Candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work holidays and weekends.
– Promote wine sales as well as Wine Club memberships
– Create a positive and memorable tasting experience for guests
– Expand brand awareness and educate customers on products through face to face interaction
– Assist with onsite/offsite special events
– Operate POS system
– Maintain a clean and tidy environment for guests
– Responsible for daily opening and closing procedures
– Data entry
– Demonstrate ability to increase sales and meet weekly/monthly sales goals
– Friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor
– Exceptional customer service skills and must have service heart
– Wine knowledge preferred, but not required
– Must be team-oriented, reliable and dedicated
– Positive interpersonal skills
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
– Ability to stand for extended periods of time
– Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office and social media skills a plus
– Must be 21+ years of age and have/acquire a Class 12 MAST Washington state server permit and health permit.
No phone calls. Please email your resume for consideration.
Job Description: Tasting Room Lead
Company: J. Bookwalter Winery
Job Location: 14810 Ne 145th St Bldg B., Woodinville WA
Hiring Manager: Kyla Welsh
Send Resume: email@example.com
J. Bookwalter Winery in Richland, Washington is a small boutique Winery with a full-service restaurant located in the heart of the Columbia Valley. We were established in 1983 and have enjoyed over 35 years of crafting world-class wines. The qualified candidate will be passionate about wine and the Washington wine industry. This position will require you to learn and speak to the portfolio of J. Bookwalter Wines while providing a memorable customer experience. You’ll be required to learn the basic aspects of wine service and winemaking. This position is in Woodinville, WA at the J. Bookwalter Tasting Studio
• Lead our guests through our tasting experience in a professional and enthusiastic manner while anticipating the customer’s needs and providing a superior experience
• Promote our club memberships and benefits to our guests
• Self-motivated while balancing the ability to take direction from senior staff
• Ensure the tasting room is set up and disassembled according to expectations
• Stock wines, control tasting bottle quality, inventory, and control tasting room supplies,
• Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
• Assist with shipping, organizing and assembling club shipments
• Assist with special events and outside functions as needed
• Come prepared every day to create a high-end, yet casual environment that our guests will enjoy
• Able to work a flexible schedule. Weekend shifts will be the focus with the occasional weekday
• Familiarity with POS systems and/or CRM experience is desirable, basic computer knowledge a requirement
Applicants are encouraged to deliver in person. Tasting Room hours are from 12:00-6:00 PM, Sunday through Saturday.
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate
Job Location: 19730 144th Ave NE Woodinville, WA 98072
Hiring Manager: Nicki Story
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
EFESTE is looking to add a few energetic, flexible, and organized part-time weekend Tasting Room Sales Associate to our dynamic team. With locations in Woodinville and Sodo Seattle, you will assist over the weekends in providing our customers with the welcoming tasting experience we are known for. This is primarily a weekend position with potential growth for the right individual.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, business administration, communications, marketing, retail, and customer service,
Educate tasting room guests about our wines & history while providing tastings and handling sales transactions. You will guide our customers through our current offerings and wine club program, conduct group tastings and share your knowledge about EFESTE wines and the wine making process with our guests.
Must have experience with a POS system
- Keep a clean work space, work efficiently with your time and be a team player.
- Must be over 21
- Must be able to commit to working a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Must be able to have FUN and enjoy working with customers
- 1 year + wine, customer service, retail, sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to travel locally between Woodinville and Sodo
- Aggressive desire to learn
- Events: Both of our locations offer guests the ability to rent out space. You will have the opportunity to assist the events team with functions throughout the week. Duties will be similar to the tasting room and as always, providing our customers with an amazing experience.
- Compensation $15-$16 per hour plus gratuity.www.efeste.com
Tasting Room Locations:
19730 144th Ave NE, Woodinville 98072
1730 1st Ave S, Seattle 98134
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate
Company: Tertulia Cellars
Job Location: 19255 Woodinville Snohomish Rd, Woodinville, WA 98072
Hiring Manager: Xavier Aubrey
Send Resume: email@example.com
Estate wine program that is dedicated to building an innovative and dynamic brand filled with award winning limited production wines.
We are looking for people who are motivated and experienced in providing a world class level of hospitality. They must be flexible, detail oriented and always looking for the opportunity to WOW our members and guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily tasting room operations. Open, closing, inventory management.
• Creating a world class experience for all guests visiting our tasting rooms.
• Motivated to help build the best wine club in Washington State and driving business.
• Must be able to work weekends, some evenings and off-site events as needed.
• To act as an ambassador to industry, trade and media visitors.
• Some experience in wine, sales, hospitality and/or service.
• All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
• WA Liquor Pouring permit and Food Handlers Card required prior to hire date.
• Able to consistently lift 45lbs and stand for long periods of time.
• Basic computer skills and able to work on a web based POS system.
All positions will be determined by experience and availability. Positions are part-time.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you would make a great addition to our team and place your interest for full time or part time in the subject line.
Job Description: Tasting Room Associate – Part Time
Company: Pomum Cellars
Job Location: 18512 142nd Ave NE, Woodinville, WA
Hiring Manager: Allison Santos
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pomum Cellars is an award-winning winery located in Woodinville, WA. We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as a tasting room associate. Our associates are the first and most important brand ambassadors and they love wine, are dedicated to excellent customer service and enjoy building lasting relationships with our customers.
Our associates will work closely with the Tasting Room Manager to achieve sales goals and to learn day to day operations of a tasting room. This position is part-time and primarily intended for someone who is passionate about wine and can spare time during the weekend to be one of the faces of the winery to the public. Besides working in the tasting room the selected candidate may also be responsible for various outreach programs including offsite demonstrations, wine tastings, and winemaker dinners.
• Describe wines, winemaking techniques, and winery history
• Provide a welcoming atmosphere and unique tasting experience to all guests
• Effectively suggest and sell wine as well as encourage wine club sales and promote membership
• Accurately handle routine purchasing transactions
• Assist with hospitality during special events
• Display sound judgment and problem solving when issues arise
• Communicate clearly, respectfully and promptly with employees and manager
• Assist with housekeeping duties around the winery
• Follow all company, state and federal policies and laws
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Previous tasting room experience preferred but will consider experience in customer service oriented luxury retail, restaurant or hospitality environment
• Strong relationship building ability as well as excellent customer service and sales skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a genuine desire to help customers in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
• Project management as well as great multitasking ability
• Have a general knowledge of wine and display strong interest and ability to undergo a comprehensive learning process
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and take initiative
• General POS proficiency desired
• Ability to repeatedly lift and move up to 50 lbs
Job Description: Tasting Room Manager
Company: Tinte Cellars
Job Location: 14455 Woodinville-Redmond Rd. Woodinville, WA
Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: Depends on experience (typical – $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply here: https://www.indeed.com/job/tasting-room-manager-1be4fe3b07355500
Reporting Structure: Reports directly to the General Manager and Owners.
Job Description: Tasting Room Host
Company: Long Shadows Vintners
Job Location: 14450 Woodinville Redmond Road NE Suite 105, Woodinville, WA
Hiring Manager: Ryan Shoup
Send resume: email@example.com
Founded by Washington wine visionary Allen Shoup, Long Shadows Vintners is a collection of ultra-premium wineries created in partnership with internationally acclaimed winemakers from the major wine regions of the world. Each wine showcases the viticultural excellence of Washington State’s Columbia Valley.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and friendly host that can provide excellent customer service in our tasting room.
Greet guests upon arrival, show them to their table and bid them farewell as they leave
Inform guests of their wait time and manages a wait list and previously placed reservations
Enter guests and club members names in the computer system
Place new orders and release existing orders from the computer system
Provide guests with information about our wine club
Assist the Tasting Room Lead on an as-needed basis
Provide exceptional customer service and carry on natural conversations with guests
Participate in special events as needed
Maintains cleanliness standards in the tasting room
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Hosting experience requested, wine knowledge a plus.
Position is primarily weekend hours and occasional evenings for events
Job Description: Guest Services Lead, Enoteca at Chateau Ste. Michelle
Company: Chateau Ste. Michelle
Job Location: 14111 NE 145th St, Woodinville , WA 98072
Up-load your resume here: Apply
The Enoteca Lead is the on-premise face of and ambassador for SMWE brands and imports. This position requires knowledge of and passion for SMWE brands, as well as a collaborative spirit. The Lead will play an integral part in building the Enoteca business, creating events and experiences based on observed trends, to maintain relevance and increase the customer base and profitability.
Essential Functions (Core Responsibilities integral to the job – must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. Includes supervisory responsibility, use of equipment, and indication of key contacts, if applicable) • Lead by example to consistently provide the ultimate guest experience for all Enoteca visitors.
• Create and continue to grow a repeat customer base via email captures and purchase targeting. Prior personal shopper experience is a plus.
• Meet or exceed monthly 26 Generazioni wine club membership and sales goals.
• Be involved in the training and development of the Enoteca Guest Services team
• Assist in executing innovative strategies to increase sales and build brand awareness and loyalty.
• Assimilate and constantly keep abreast of extensive amounts of knowledge regarding all SMWE brands and SMWE initiatives. Effectively communicate information to the Enoteca team and guests, when appropriate.
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of Enoteca events.
• Variety of data entry and reporting responsibilities, as well inventory accountability
• Researching and resolving routine customer service inquiries or problems
• Schedule flexibility required, including ability to work weekends, evenings, and designated Enoteca events
• Procure and keep an updated MAST 12 license and a valid food handlers permit.
Non-Essential Functions (Desirable, but not necessary aspects of the job, can be performed by other employees, may include occasional or periodic functions) • Personal shopper/ high-touch sales experience is a plus.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Working Conditions • Primarily standing and interacting with guests.
• Position requires operation of standard office equipment
• Conducting monthly wine inventories
• Evenings and weekend required
Physical Requirements (Physical demands required by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions) • Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs.
• Ability to utilize stairs on a regular basis.
Qualifications (Minimum competencies required for job performance) • Minimum of 2+ years in a customer service or sales lead position
• Prior experience excelling in high-touch sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with computer skills (intermediate level or above skills with MS Office)
• Knowledge of international wines
• Keen attention to detail
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Some college preferred
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
Job Description: Wine Associate
Company: Silver Lake Winery
Job Location: 14701 148th Ave NE Woodinville , WA 98072
Hiring Manager: Meridith Vinansky
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a fun and exciting part time job? We are Hiring at Silver Lake Winery in the Hollywood District!
Must have some retail and wine knowledge and is available weekends from 11-6pm
Stop in or Email resume.
Job Description: Beer Associate – Part-time
Company: Fish Brewing
Job Location: 17401 148th ave NE Woodinville , WA 98072
Hiring Manager: Meridith Vinansky
Send resume to: email@example.com
Like beer… Have beer knowledge… Bartended…
Part time beer associate. 14-25 hrs a week
Stop in or email us!
Must be able to lift 50 pounds/ have experience and available Wednesday-Saturday.
Job Description: Chelan Tasting Room Associate
Company: Rocky Pond Winery
Job Location: 212 E. Woodin Ave. Chelan, Washington 98816
Hiring Manager: Jill Babcock
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocky Pond Winery is a family-owned winery looking for an individual to join our team in our Chelan tasting room. We are looking for a mature, professional, wine enthusiast with a great personality to provide our guests with a warm and memorable experience.
Applicants must be:
– 21 years of age
– Able to work weekends
– Currently have or able to obtain class 12 permit
– Organized and able to multi-task
– Able to lift 50 pounds
– Computer literate
– Able to stand for periods of time
Preference will be given to applicants with:
– Knowledge of wine
– Customer service / sales experience
– Prior tasting room experience
Compensation will depend on experience but will be hourly with performance bonuses. Position will average 15-20 hours per week and occasional events.
Job Description: Tasting Room & Event Associate – Part Time
Company: Baer Winery
Job Location: 19501 – 144th Ave NE, Suite F-100, Woodinville, WA
Hiring Manager: Lisa Baer
Send resume to: email@example.com
Do you love WA wine and creating a great guest experience? We are hiring a part-time tasting room and event person for our Woodinville warehouse tasting room.
We offer a fun and casual atmosphere, the opportunity to represent award-winning wines, wine education, and an employee discount.
– Previous experience preferred
– Must be 21 or over
– Available evenings, weekends, and possibly holidays,
– Must be able lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time and obtain a
– Must have a MAST permit
Please send a note regarding why you are interested, what you would bring to the position, and your resume.