As one of Woodinville Wine Country’s pioneering wineries, Matthews Winery is a great place to visit this time of year for a little holiday cheer. Here are 8 wonderful reasons to visit their Tasting Room + Farm.
8 Great Reasons to Visit Matthews this Holiday Season
- Located on 8 acres in the heart of Woodinville’s Wine Country, just a 30 minute drive from Seattle
- Open seven days a week for tastings
- Free parking in their expansive parking lot, making it quick and easy to stop for any gifting needs
- Several outdoor covered patios with heaters
- Local charcuterie and cheeses available to complete your pairing experience
- An array of gifting options featured including special library wines, a Claret Club Introductory Pack, a Holiday 3-pack, Washington Food + Wine Cookbook, and both physical and electronic gift cards (great for your loved ones to shop our wines from afar)
- Taste through the newly released Jaine portfolio
- Enjoy their festive holiday decor while sipping a glass of your favorite wine
Click here to make a reservation.
*Matthews Winery is open Monday through Thursday 12:00am to 7:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00am to 9:00pm, and Sundays from 12:00pm to 6:00pm.