We have launched a NEW virtual tasting series called ‘Cheers for Peers’. Each Thursday at 6pm, starting from June 4th, we will highlight different wineries, breweries, distilleries, restaurants, and other community members who help make Woodinville Wine Country a special place.
We are fortunate to be part of such a strong community and our wine country family is looking forward to connecting with you — virtually.
Please note: Summer events have been put on hold indefinitely until we receive additional guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests.
Here is the upcoming schedule:
- September 3rd: Long Cellars & Triplehorn Brewing
- September 10th: Two Vintners + J&J BBQ
- September 17th: Sky River Mead & Honey Wine + Four Leaf Spirits
- September 24th: Woodinville Whiskey Co. & The Hollywood Tavern
- October 1st: Pomum Cellars & 21 Acres
- October 8th: Forgeron Cellars & The Cottage | Bothell
- October 15th: Brian Carter Cellars & Purple Café | Woodinville
What to Expect: candid conversations between community partners, tastings with pairings, giveaways, special offers, and more!
How to Participate: Stay updated on virtual tasting offers through email and social media so you can pre-purchase products and taste along with the featured businesses each week.
Can’t Watch Live?: Don’t worry, we will save the videos on our channels for future watch parties.
Taste along with us! We will keep you updated here with special offers, so you can pre-purchase products from our featured businesses each week.
Mark your calendars, we will see you soon!