In case you missed it, Willows Lodge, the Pacific Northwest’s favorite getaway in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country is celebrating its 20th anniversary on September 19, 2020. They created a very special video to commemorate the occasion. Click here to watch.
Here’s 8 reasons why you should be planning your next stay at Willows Lodge:
- Woodinville is just 30 minutes from Seattle and Willows Lodge is located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country with proximity to 120+ tasting rooms.
- They have a full-service spa on site perfect for a full day of pampering.
- Willows Lodge also boasts Fireside Lounge, offering a casual and sophisticated atmosphere tucked away in the lobby with an outdoor patio overlooking the expansive surrounding landscape.
- Their Fall Menu has launched this week (October 12th) – Executive Chef Bobby Moore’s American regional cuisine at Barking Frog reflects the seasonal and organic produce found in Puget Sound and is artfully paired with an extensive list of Washington wines.
- As if two dining options was not enough, the Herbfarm Restaurant is also on their grounds. The AAA 5-Diamond Award-winner offers a multi-course dining experience focusing on the bounty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Pets are welcome! You don’t have to leave your furry best friend behind.
- They offer a handful of different guest rooms to choose from. Whether you are looking for the perfect girls weekend getaway or a romantic couples retreat, Willows Lodge has accommodations made perfect for any occasion.
- With 20 years of excellence under their belt there is no one else you should trust for a weekend full of luxury and comfort.
Our team member, Amber, and her hunny had the opportunity to stay at Willows Lodge for a weekend getaway in honor of our neighbors 20th Anniversary. Their stay was nothing short of exceptional! Keep reading below for a personal note from our team:
“We checked into The Spa at Willows Lodge in the early afternoon for a two-hour, ultimate couples platinum spa package including Neroli body wrap, scrub, and massage. We cannot recommend this package enough! Upon booking, we were completely unaware what a Neroli body wrap was but as you all know, it has been an exhausting year and figured we would treat ourselves. We were not disappointed.
The Spa estheticians were incredibly knowledgeable and professional. This hour-long treatment includes a mineral rich Turkish scrub & uplifting Neroli oil. While the Turkish scrub exfoliates and remineralizes your skin, the Neroli nourishes and hydrates. We are pretty certain our skin had never been so soft and smooth. We wish we could add the Neroli body wrap into our self care routine… oh wait, you can! You can take home a piece of The Spa by purchasing the Turkish scrub to take home with you. It’s a little slice of heaven, we cannot recommend it enough.
We completed our afternoon at The Spa with a 60 minute couples massage. Willows Lodge has done an amazing job adapting to the Covid-19 landscape and has even transformed some of their bottom floor suites into the perfect couples massage paradise. We highly encourage you to take advantage of their Platinum Spa Package available through the end of the year.
Our stay did not stop there, we had been gifted a gorgeous Garden View Suite on the second floor. All the amenities and luxuries to make for the most comfortable stay. We were welcomed with a package they like to call the “DIY Do Not Disturb Bath & Bubbles Amenity” consisting of Molton Brown bubble bath, premium epsom salt crystals from Saltworks, rose petals, Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne on ice with champagne flutes, Fran’s salted caramels, and ‘candles’ to create the perfect mood. Can it get any better than this?
After freshening up from our afternoon getting pampered, we headed downstairs to the Fireside Lounge for ‘Happier Hour’. Our guest room overlooked the outside seating for the Fireside Lounge; naturally we had to snag a glass of wine and a few light bites before our dinner reservation at the Barking Frog. We visited the Fireside Lounge in the late afternoon, however traditionally this is one of our favorite spots for a nightcap. They have plenty of fireside seating and familiar Woodinville pours on their drink menu. Definitely a must!
It was hard to leave our cozy, happy hour spot but much easier to do when we knew where we were heading next – The Barking Frog. As mentioned above, Executive Chef Bobby Moore’s American regional cuisine at Barking Frog reflects the seasonal and organic produce found in Puget Sound and is artfully paired with an extensive list of Washington wines. With so many outstanding wines and menu items to choose from we certainly needed a minute or two to decide. They have launched their new Fall Menu (October 12th) in perfect timing to coax us into another stay. Being absolutely stuffed to the brim, or so we thought, we asked our server for the dessert specials just in case… Can you guess what happened next? Yup, we ordered dessert. Chef Bobby really out did himself with a new bread pudding creation full of salted caramel and chocolate. It was truly a time where we couldn’t say no to dessert.
We were so lucky to have spent the whole day on the Willows Lodge property – it is quite easy to do. It is safe to say our stay exceeded our expectations. The best part about a stay at Willows Lodge is the comfort and luxury they provide just steps away from the hustle and bustle of the 120+ wineries and tasting rooms nearby.
Take it from us, the only thing you will regret about staying with Willows Lodge is that you did not book your stay earlier. You deserve this.”
View a full list of Willows Lodge’ 20th Anniversary specials and packages HERE.