PASSPORT TO TASTE
Your Ticket to Taste
Passport to Woodinville Wine Country 2023 is your ticket to one of the world’s premier wine and craft beverage destinations. Taste award-winning wine in a single weekend, or month-after-month throughout 2023. Woodinville Wine Country, includes four districts, and is located only 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
Each passport is delivered instantly via text message and/or email. The passport is accessible on your phone wherever you go. In just seconds, your pass is in hand and you are ready for wine!
The 2023 PASSPORT TO TASTE is exclusively sold through Woodinville Wine Country’s website and app. Get your Passport to Taste HERE!
Here is a list of Passport to Taste 2023’s participants. A number of returning favorites and many new tasting rooms have joined the Passport to Taste!
425 Cellars, Alluvium Cellars, Ancestry Cellars, Auclair Winery, Cave B Estate Winery, Cedergreen Cellars, DeLille Cellars, Descendant Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, JM Cellars, L’Ecole No 41, Laterus Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Long Cellars, LOVE THAT RED WINERY, Martedi Winery, Patterson Cellars (Hollywood Hill), Patterson Cellars (Warehouse District), Pomum Cellars, Pondera Winery, Quiddity Wines, Rocky Pond Estate Winery, Sky River Mead, Three of Cups (Artisan Hill), Three of Cups (Warehouse District), TruthTeller Winery, Two Vintners, Winemakers Reserve, Wit Cellars, Woodhouse Wine Estates, Zerba Cellars
Please note: Passports must be used between January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023.
Terms and Conditions:
Please activate your Digital Passport prior to first use. Your Passport is valid January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023. Must be 21 years or older to redeem your Passport at participating wineries. Passports can be transferred one time. Based on tasting room capacities, we highly recommend you make a reservation if available. Please make reservations available and/or required. Present Passport upon arriving at the winery. Passports are not valid for private events. Tasting Room hours vary by venue. Some locations are only redeemable on weekdays. Please check each individual venue’s website or your digital pass listing for operating/tasting room hours and holiday/event closures. Each Passport is valid for one (1) standard tasting at wineries (3-5 pours, depending on location).
- Redeemable Monday -Thursday: DeLille Cellars
- Redeemable Monday, Thursday, & Friday: Cave B Estate Winery and Cougar Crest Estate Winery
- Redeemable Monday – Friday: Goose Ridge Estate Winery and Patterson Cellars (Hollywood)
- Redeemable Monday – Sunday: Zerba Cellars
- Redeemable Tuesday – Friday: Rocky Pond Estate Winery
- Redeemable Wednesday – Friday: L’Ecole No 41, Pondera Winery and Woodhouse Wine Estates
- Redeemable Wednesday – Saturday: The Winemakers Reserve
- Redeemable Wednesday – Sunday: Ancestry Cellars and Martedi Winery
- Redeemable Thursday & Friday: Wit Cellars
- Redeemable Thursday – Sunday: JM Cellars, Sky River Mead, Three of Cups, and TruthTeller Winery
- Redeemable Friday & Sunday: Lauren Ashton Cellars
- Redeemable Friday – Sunday: 425 Cellars, Alluvium Cellars, Descendant Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Laterus Winery, Long Cellars, LOVE THAT RED WINERY, and Patterson Cellars (Warehouse)
- Redeemable Saturday & Sunday: Cedergreen Cellars, Genoa Cellars, Pomum Cellars, Quiddity Wines, and Two Vintners