PASSPORT TO TASTE
Your Ticket to Taste
Each passport is delivered instantly via text message and/or email. The passport is accessible on your phone wherever you go. In just seconds, your pass is in hand and you are ready for wine!
The 2024 PASSPORT TO TASTE is exclusively sold through Woodinville Wine Country’s website and app. Get your Passport to Taste HERE!
Here is a list of Passport to Taste 2024’s participants. A number of returning favorites and many new tasting rooms have joined the Passport to Taste!
425 Cellars, Airfield Estates Winery, Alexandria Nicole Cellars, Ambassador Wines of Washington, Brian Carter Cellars, Cave B Estate Winery, Cedergreen Cellars, Celaeno Winery, Cougar Crest Estate Winery, DeLille Cellars, Descendant Cellars, EFESTÉ, Elevation Cellars, Genoa Cellars, Glacier Views Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Winery, Laterus, Long Cellars, Martedi Winery, Michael Florentino Cellars, Page Cellars, Pie Wine Bar (by Wilridge Vineyard), Pomum Cellars, Pondera Winery, Rocky Pond Estate Winery, Sky River Mead, Three of Cups, and Tinte Cellars
Please note: Passports must be used between January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024.
Terms and Conditions:
Please activate your Digital Passport prior to first use. Your Passport is valid January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024. Must be 21 years or older to redeem your Passport at participating wineries. Passports can be transferred one time. Based on tasting room capacities, we highly recommend you make a reservation if available. Please make reservations available and/or required. Present Passport upon arriving at the winery. Passports are not valid for private events. Tasting Room hours vary by venue. Some locations are only redeemable on weekdays. Please check each individual venue’s website or your digital pass listing for operating/tasting room hours and holiday/event closures. Each Passport is valid for one (1) standard tasting at wineries (3-5 pours, depending on location).
- Redeemable Monday -Thursday: Alexandria Nicole Cellars, DeLille Cellars, and J. Bookwalter Winery
- Redeemable Monday – Friday: Airfield Estates Winery, Cave B Estate Winery, Cougar Crest Estate Winery, EFESTÉ, and Goose Ridge Estate Winery
- Redeemable Tuesday – Friday: Rocky Pond Estate Winery
- Redeemable Wednesday – Friday: Pondera Winery
- Redeemable Wednesday – Sunday: Ambassador Wines of Washington, Brian Carter Cellars, Martedi Winery, Pie Wine Bar (by Wilridge Vineyard), and Tinte Cellars
- Redeemable Thursday – Friday: Glacier View Cellars
- Redeemable Thursday – Sunday: Sky River Mead and Three of Cups
- Redeemable Friday – Sunday: 425 Cellars, Cedergreen Cellars, Celaeno Winery, Descendant Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Laterus, Long Cellars, Michael Florentino Cellars, and Page Cellars
- Redeemable Saturday – Sunday: Genoa Cellars and Pomum Cellars