PASSPORT TO WOODINVILLE 2019
Your Ticket To Taste
Passports are still available through the exploreBothell Sip & Stay program. Click here for more information.
Passport to Woodinville Wine Country 2019 is your ticket to one of the world’s premier wine and craft beverage destinations. Taste award-winning wine, beer and spirits in a single weekend, or month-after-month throughout 2019. Woodinville Wine Country, includes four districts, and is located only 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
New This Year! Receive 4 free tickets to Woodinville Wine Country’s After Hours Spring/Summer Wine Walk 2019 and special discounts at popular Woodinville Wine Country events throughout 2019.
Plan your visit!
- NEW! Make a reservation with the tasting room of your choice for groups of 8 or more for a mutually convenient date and time.
- Explore the four districts: Hollywood, West Valley, Warehouse and Downtown.
- Visit 45+ participating wineries, breweries & distilleries. Note: tasting hours and days vary per district and tasting room.
- Learn more about wine at WoodinvilleWineCountry.com
*Passport 2019 is valid January 1 – December 31, 2019. Tasting room hours and wine tasting amounts vary per winery. Some restrictions apply. Passports are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-replaceable.
2019 Participating Wineries, Breweries & Distilleries
Castillo de Feliciana
Chateau Ste. Michelle
Goose Ridge Estates Winery
Lauren Ashton Cellars
Silver Lake Wines
Sky River Mead
Sol Stone Winery
Ambassador Wines of Washington
Eye of the Needle Winery
Gorman -Old Scratch Winery
LOVE THAT RED
Sol Stone Winery
Finn Hill Winery
Lord Lion Winery
Three of Cups
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your Passport will be mailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Please activate Passport prior to first use.
- Passport is valid January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Must be 21 years or older to redeem passport at participating wineries, breweries and distilleries.
- Based on tasting room capacities, groups of eight (8) or more must secure a reservation.
- Tasting room hours vary by venue. Please check each individual venues web site for operating/tasting hours and holiday and event closures.
- Reservations based on availability.
- No black out dates outside of regular closures at participating locations due to holidays or private events.
- Passports are not valid for private events.
- Passports are non transferable.
- Each passport is valid for one (1) standard tasting at wineries (3-5 pours, depending on winery), a flight of three (3) glasses at breweries and two (2) tastings at distilleries.