SOME PASSPORTS STILL IN STOCK AT COSTCO: Lynnwood, Redmond, Kirkland and Woodinville
Your Ticket To Taste
Passport to Woodinville Wine Country 2018 is your ticket to one of the world’s premier wine and craft beverage destinations. Taste award-winning wine, beer and spirits in a single weekend, or month-after-month throughout 2018. Woodinville Wine Country, includes four districts, and is located only 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
Plus, enjoy special discounts at popular Woodinville Wine Country events throughout 2018.
Plan your visit!
- NEW! Make a reservation. Groups of 8 or more must secure a reservation for a convenient date and time.
- Explore the four districts: Hollywood, West Valley, Warehouse and Downtown.
- Visit 60+ participating wineries, breweries & distilleries. Note: tasting hours and days vary per district and tasting room.
- Learn more about wine at WoodinvilleWineCountry.com
Available for purchase at these Costco Stores: Downtown Seattle, Everett, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Shoreline, Redmond and Woodinville
*Passport 2018 is valid January 1 – December 31, 2018. Tasting room hours and wine tasting amounts vary per winery. Some restrictions apply. Passports are non-transferable, non-replaceable.
2018 Participating Wineries, Breweries & Distilleries
Ambassador Wines of Washington
Eye of the Needle Winery
LOVE THAT RED
Sol Stone Winery
William Church Winery
Brian Carter Cellars
Castillo de Feliciana
Chateau Ste. Michelle
Goose Ridge Estates Winery
J Bookwalter Tasting Studio
Lauren Ashton Cellars
Ryan Patrick Wines
Silver Lake Wines
William Church Winery
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your Passport will be mailed to you immediately after purchase.
- Please activate Passport prior to first use.
- Passport is valid January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Must be 21 years or older to redeem passport at participating wineries, breweries and distilleries.
- Based on tasting room capacities, groups of eight (8) or more must secure a reservation.
- Tasting room hours vary by venue. Please check each individual venues web site for operating/tasting hours and holiday and event closures.
- Reservations based on availability.
- No black out dates outside of regular closures at participating locations due to holidays or private events.
- Passports are not valid for private events.
- Passports are non transferable.
- Each passport is valid for one (1) standard tasting at wineries (3-5 pours, depending on winery), a flight of three (3) glasses at breweries and two (2) tastings at distilleries.